Sunday, September 7, 2008

Serenity or at least momentarily


I love this picture. I find it absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. In my computer literacy class that I am taking, my most recent assignment was that we had to find a picture of a sunset and in an email attach the file and email it to my teacher. Super duper hard! Not really, anyway this is the picture that I found. I love it! I looked at few others by the same photographer and they all have the same feelings and essence to them. I just needed something like this photo right at this particular moment in my hectic and stressed life and this photo did that for me. I encourage however else needs some peace and calming to look up his website. The website is www.hickerphoto.com. . . .enjoy!!  


I still love taking pictures myself. This is one picture that I took back in March when I went to San Francisco. I hope one day my pictures will be out there and people will feel the same emotions about my photos as I feel about some of Rolf's. I just wanted to share that!


3 comments:

  1. Awesome pics. I absolutely love that one you took in San Fran. It's beautiful! Way to go Megs. I hope everything is going okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have to say that your picture is great.

    ReplyDelete