Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something New

Yesterday, for no apparent reason, I decided that I would start writing a novel, and then after the first two pages, I changed it to a short story. Of course it is a romance story, and right now there isn't a whole lot going on in the story, but it was a way for me to get some of the emotional stress out. I got the idea for a short story from Laura, since she is such an amazing writer, I thought I could see how well I can do. We'll see how it goes from here. It has been such a long time since I have posted anything that I thought it was about time to just put something random in there. Jeff is always telling me to just write whatever, so this was a "whatever writing." Thanks Jeff :) Well I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, I sure did with all of my family, and I am so excited to announce that there is only ONE WEEK left in school!!  Yay! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for writing! Write, write, write, that's what I say. Of course at some point I'll have to take my own advice, but I'm glad someone is doing it. It was great to hang out, can't wait till Christmas!

    ReplyDelete