Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Playing basketball with Dusty and Mike every day
2.) Sharing a room with Laura and Sarah
3.) Playing with my imaginary friend Megan who lived in a purple house
4.) Playing Lego guns with Tom
5.) Playing store in the living room with all of our food storage

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Go to church
2.) Finishing reading the seventh Harry Potter
3.) Take a nap
4.) Try to get rid of the headache I have had for the last 24 hours
5.) Play a game with Laura and Alex

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Popsicles
2.) Carrots and Celery sticks
3.) Juice
4.) Ice Cream
5.) Grapes

5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire...
1.) Get out of debt!
2.) Pay for all of my college tuition and housing
3.) Help others in need
4.) Save/Invest
5.) Buy a lot of books!

5 Places I've lived...
1.) Provo
2.) Murray
3.) Kearns
4.) West Jordan
5.) Price

5 Jobs I've had...
1.) Reams Grocery
2.) Cold Stone
3.) Sportsman's Warehouse
4.) Discover Card
5.) CEU Prehistoric Museum

5 People I tag...
1.) Laura
2.) Jessica
3.) Jeff
4.) Julie
5.) Alex



No comments:

Post a Comment